If you don’t have a water cooler or dispenser at home, the following facts can tell you that you have enough reasons to do that. It is really a great solution that it can help your family drink more clean and healthy water without drinking unhealthy bottled sodas, juices etc. And you will find you can save money.
You may think that your tap water is good enough and tastes and smells great. Why do you need such a water cooler or dispenser? Now, I give you the reasons:
- Your kids may love making their own ice drink in hot season, even as young as 2 or 3 years old. And you’ll find they’ll line up for icy water.
- Water is very important to our health. And adults love drinking more water when they can easily dispense it. Like little ones, we are no different. We should drink enough water every day.
- Such a water cooler or dispense can offer us cold water at any time. Therefore, we don’t need to run the tap and waiting for it to get cold.
- You can put it at any place you like, making it great in an outside-enclosed area, just like a potting shed or shop. So you don’t need to come inside your kitchen for a refresh drink. A good suggestion is to put it in your living room.
- Some models also offer a hot water tap. If you like to drink hot water in cold winter, it is great. Also the temperature is right for a quick cup of coffee, tea or hot chocolate.
- Compared with buying bottled water, you’ll find large water bottles save you much money, because other drinks are much more expensive.
- When you plan to run out the door, you can refill your small bottles. This means you don’t need to buy bottled water which may be not healthy. This can help your family develop a good habit of drinking clean and healthy water.