Table of Contents
- 1 Benefits of R.O. Water
- 2 What is Reverse Osmosis?
- 3 Best Reverse Osmosis System
- 3.1 1. Tap Master TMAFC Artesian Full Contact Reverse Osmosis System
- 3.2 2. iSpring 75GPD 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis RO Water Filter System
- 3.3 3. iSpring 75GPD 6-Stage Reverse Osmosis Alkaline Mineral Water Filter System
- 3.4 4. Watts Premier 531418 EZ RO4 Reverse Osmosis with QC 50 GPD Membrane
- 3.5 5. Tap Master TMULTRA ULTRA Reverse Osmosis Under Counter Water Filtration System
Benefits of R.O. Water
- R.O water doesn’t contain contaminants which have been removed during the process of Reverse Osmosis.
- R.O. water smells and tastes better than tap water or bottled water..
- R.O. water is perfect for food making and you don’t need to worry about any bad taste which may destroy your food.
- R.O. water is the ideal water for your humidifiers, irons and other appliances that need water to work, because the filtered water can make them working effectively and lasting longer.
- R.O. water is also healthy to your plants and pets.
What is Reverse Osmosis?
Both dissolved solids and organic matter in the water can be effectively removed by a RO system. Generally, such a system is made up with a pre-filter, a semi-membrane and a post-filter. Firstly, the pre-filter removes dirt, silt, sand and chlorine. Dissolved minerals and other impurities will be removed by the membrane. Clean water will be led to a storage tank. The semi-membrane is the key filter that a RO water filter is different from other types of filters. You can get clean and healthy water when you open your faucet. However, before that the clean water will be filtered out odors, sediments and any taste by the post-filter. You can use the filtered water from the faucet to drink, cook, wash and water. What’s more, bottled water will not cost you extra money.
Best Reverse Osmosis System
I’ve done some research and top 5 best rated Reverse Osmosis systems were chosen due to their high quality, great performance, different stages and customer reviews.
1. Tap Master TMAFC Artesian Full Contact Reverse Osmosis System
This model is able to remove 98% of sediment, chemicals, heavy metals and other contaminants. Healthy minerals are restored, so you don’t need to worry about the loss of natural minerals such as calcium and magnesium. It can provide you with 2,500 gallons of waters before changing its filters. A fast flow RO Kit can double the water flow from your faucet. This Tap Master TMAFC Artesian Full Contact Reverse Osmosis System is my final choice. Although it is a bit expensive, it deserves to have.
2. iSpring 75GPD 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis RO Water Filter System
If the water pressure is relatively low in your house, this iSpring 75GPD 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis RO Water Filter System can help a lot, because it was especially design for low water pressure. 30 PSI pressure is enough. Most contaminants, such as chlorine, heavy metals can be effectively reduced and removed. A big bonus is that it comes with a luxury faucet ($30). If you think the Tap Master TMAFC is costly, you can try this 5-stage RO system.
3. iSpring 75GPD 6-Stage Reverse Osmosis Alkaline Mineral Water Filter System
This water filtration system is similar to iSpring 75GPD 5-Stage. However, it is a 6-stage system. It has a RO Alkaline water filter and you can get ph-balanced alkaline water. Natural and healthy minerals are kept and our body can easily absorb these magnesium, calcium, potassium ions and sodium, which is healthy to our body. It needs a minimum water pressure of 45 PSI. If your water pressure is below 45 PSI, you need a booster pump.
4. Watts Premier 531418 EZ RO4 Reverse Osmosis with QC 50 GPD Membrane
This 4-stage system can offer you up to 50 gallons water every day. It has a compact design, so it is ideal for small under sink space. It is also perfect for RVs and cottages. A chrome faucet is included and the installation is relatively easy.
5. Tap Master TMULTRA ULTRA Reverse Osmosis Under Counter Water Filtration System
This Tap Master TMULTRA is ideal for well water. Up to 98% of sediments, chemicals, heavy metals and other contaminants can be eliminated. Up to 99.9% of bacteria, viruses and other microorganisms can be gotten rid of. Like Tap Master TMAFC, it also features a fast R.O. kit. What’s more, the alert indicator can tell you when you are required to change the filters.move and reduce contaminants.